If you have any adjunct benefits related questions, please contact benefits at Joan Zaw and Debbie Poon.
Spring 2023 Benefits Enrollment Period
Please be advised that the Adjunct Spring 2023 Enrollment Period is open from December 26, 2022 through February 24, 2023. We will be accepting Adjunct Benefit Enrollment Applications for newly eligible adjuncts only. Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be processed and no coverage will be provided during the Spring 2023 semester. If you miss the current enrollment deadline, you can submit a new application during the next open enrollment period or within 30 days of a qualifying event. You may submit all applications and supporting materials here.
The coverage effective date for the NYC Health Benefits will be Wednesday, Jan. 25, and the coverage start date for the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund benefits will be Wednesday, Feb. 1.
Coverage Termination Dates:
If not recertified for spring 2023: coverage terminates 02/28/2023
For newly eligible adjuncts, coverage will terminate on 7/31/2023
Information and Forms
- Adjunct Enrollment Packet
- Summary Plan Description
- Eligibility Requirements
- Health Insurance Rate Sheet (effective October 2022)
- Health Benefits Enrollment Application
- PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Adjunct Enrollment Form
- PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Adjunct Family Enrollment Supplement Form (complete if electing family coverage)
- Health Insurance Certification Form
- Health Insurance Verification Form
- Recurring Payment Election Form (for a NYC health plan that requires a premium)
For additional information, please visit the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund adjunct benefits homepage.