Spring 2022 Benefits Enrollment Period
Please be advised that the Adjunct Spring 2022 Enrollment Period is will open from January 19, 2022 through February 25, 2022. We will be accepting Adjunct Benefit Enrollment Applications for newly eligible adjuncts only. Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be processed and no coverage will be provided during the Spring 2022 semester. If you miss the current enrollment deadline, you can submit a new application during the next open enrollment period or within 30 days of a qualifying event.
The coverage effective date for the NYC Health Benefits will be Friday, Jan. 28, and the coverage start date for the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund benefits will be Tuesday, Feb. 1.
Coverage Termination Dates:
If not recertified for spring 2022: coverage terminates 02/28/2022
For newly eligible Spring 2022 enrollments only: coverage terminates 07/31/2022
Information and Forms
- Adjunct Enrollment Packet
- Summary Plan Description
- Eligibility Requirements
- Health Insurance Rate Sheet (effective July 2021)
- Health Benefits Enrollment Application
- PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Adjunct Enrollment Form
- PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Adjunct Family Enrollment Supplement Form (complete if electing family coverage)
- Health Insurance Certification Form
- Health Insurance Verification Form
- Recurring Payment Election Form (for a NYC health plan that requires a premium)
For additional information, please visit the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund adjunct benefits homepage.