From yoga to boxing to Zumba, WorkWell Digital has several classes to help you stay well and active. Check their calendar to see the full list of offerings.
Achieving Work-Life Harmony
Balancing work and home life can be challenging, even for the most skilled organizers. Join us to learn how we can create more harmony in our lives by maximizing leisure time, pacing work schedules, and setting boundaries to avoid burnout and minimize stress.
January 21 | 12 PM – Register at on.nyc.gov/worklifeharmony
Let’s Bring the Pressure Down
In honor of Heart Health Month, we’re launching a new cohort of our Let’s Bring the Pressure Down program. This 10-week virtual program is designed to help you take action to prevent/control high blood pressure. If you’re looking to improve your knowledge of high blood pressure, understand your risks, or learn healthy habits that support improved blood pressure, this program can help!
- Presentation Slides
- WorkWell NYC has many tools to help you find a primary care provider to be your partner in health:
- Please visit nyc.gov/hbp to learn more about employee health benefits and find contact information for your insurance provider, including information on how to set up a telehealth visit.
Help to reach your wellness goals to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, and shift your mindset. Discount pricing is available under a partnership with the City of New York.
- Employer ID – 11612222
- Free Starter Kit (now through December 12, 2020)
- Invite a Friend Promotion (ends December 31, 2020)
- Private Virtual Workshops
- Introducing the new WW Reimagined Program
- Offering Summary
National Diabetes Awareness Month
At least 1 in 3 Americans are prediabetic, yet 84% of them don’t know they have it. Awareness is key in non-pandemic times, and even more so now.
To help you make achievable, healthy lifestyle changes that reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, WW delivers research driven strategies and tools. Learn more here!
With Connect Groups such as “Living with Diabetes” and “Living with Prediabetes,” WW members just like you are here to support you through every step of your wellness journey.