Information and Forms
Unless noted otherwise, all forms should be returned to Human Resources.
- Federal Tax Form (W-4)
- State Certificate of Tax Withholding (IT-2104)
- State Certificate of Non-residence and Allocation of Withholding Tax (IT 2104.1) – for employees who do not reside in NY
- State Certificate of Exemption from Withholding (IT-2104E) – for any resident who wants to claim exemption from state/city tax. The criteria are listed on the form that must be met to qualify for exemption
- Paycheck Receipt
- Direct Deposit
- Change of Personal Data
- Request for Duplicate W-2
- Request for Pay Stubs
- Request for Replacement Check
- Exemption from Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual (8233) – This form is to be used by nonresident aliens only who want to claim exemption from federal and state/city taxes
- Payment Inquiry
- Employment Verification
Full-Time Faculty Time Sheet
- Full-Time Faculty Time Sheet (one per department per month)
Full-Time – Time Keeping and Leave Management System
- Full-Time – Time Keeping Login (excluding faculty)
- User Guide to Submitting Time Sheets
- User Guide to Submitting Time Sheets (ECP employees only)
- Supervisor’s Guide
Part-Time – Time Keeping and Leave Management System
- Part-Time – Time Keeping Login (for college assistants, non-teaching adjuncts, and continuing education teachers)
- Final Pay Period #9 Due Dates 2019-2020 Memo
- Employee Guide to Submitting Time Sheets
- Timekeepers and Supervisors Guide to Submitting/Confirming/Approving Time Sheets
- To request to use time for annual, sick or unscheduled holidays, complete the classified staff application for leave.
- To request jury duty or bereavement leave, complete the application for leave for special purposes.
- Instructional staff requesting leave for personal emergencies of not more than 10 working days must complete an application for special leave for special purposes.
The holiday schedule contains the scheduled holidays, unscheduled holidays, and annual leave year periods provided by Board policy or by the various Union contracts, which may be subject to change. As you will see, all groups of employees have similar schedules, but they are not identical. Therefore, it is essential that you consult the chart to determine your exact grouping.
Employees are encouraged to use annual leave accruals during the annual leave period in which earned. Hours of work are those designated by the College or unit. They cannot be changed or amended without the approval of the President or his or her designee.
Holidays may fall on a Saturday or Sunday. For employees usually scheduled to work Monday through Friday, the schedule indicates when holidays are to be observed or provides for an unscheduled holiday.
For employees other than those in Section 220 titles, who are regularly scheduled to work Saturday and/or Sunday, the holiday is observed on the particular Saturday or Sunday in question.
For employees in Section 220 titles who are regularly scheduled to work Saturday and/or Sunday, the holiday is observed on the Monday or Friday indicated on the chart; if such employee is regularly scheduled to be off on the Monday or Friday in question, that employee is credited with a compensatory day. If an employee’s regular day off falls on both the observed and the actual holidays, the employee is credited with an unscheduled holiday (referred to as a compensatory day for employees in Section 220 titles).